Play-Doh Creation

This play-doh creation represents how I want to be a traveler and travel around the world. This item is a plane. I want to be an explorer and travel around the world and see what new things the world brings me. I want to go on a journey to new places and new cultures. This is why I sculpture a plane, to bring me new joys and adventures. I have been on an airplane, my first time was last year when I went to Mexico. It was scary but pretty exiting at the same time. I loved how the view looked and more how it looked from night time. I’ve seen some pretty wonderful places on the internet in which I want to see. I hope my dream to go to this places come true. I want to explore more than the world. I want to explore new cultures, new foods, and new people. This sculpture represents how the life of me wants to be an airplane and how I want to explore the new beginnings of my new chapters. I’ve seen the sculptures of my fellow classmates and thing they have their own different ways of representing there own type of way of life. I’ve learned a lot from them and their personal things. I like how they created there own creative forms of something that is part of their life. I enjoy the way life is right now and the wonderful things it has given me and my family.

5 thoughts on “Play-Doh Creation”

1. I liked how you chose to build something unique and something that inspires you. I also liked how you chose to build something that you look forward to do in the future.